- Compatible with recent Windows Operating Systems (including Windows 10).
- Follows windows program conventions so easy to learn.
- Profile (TVD vs Vertical Sections) and Map Views.
- Display TVD and Subsea depths
- Use F-keys to store Font selections (i.e. font type, size color, background color and text borders).
- Add Photos
- Export data as LAS file.
- Export logs as JPEG, TIFF, PNG or GIF.
- Many special features like a kick-off and dip calculators.
- Status bar at bottom displays all track-specific data under the mouse including survey data, curve data, % lithology data and more.
- Automatically add Survey data as text to Cross-Section track by holding down Shift key.
- Customize curves by color, thickness and style (solid, dash, dash dot, etc.).
- Linear or semi-log graphs.
Horizontal XSection Program
- Add semi-transparent offset logs (TVD Logs) to cross-section (Horizontal XSection). User selects the degree of opacity.
- GeoHorizons (i.e. Tops, Faults any Planer surface)
- Rotate beds and TVD logs to match dips
- Group lithology beds for easier editing.
- Built in Geosteering feature.
- Display 10 separate laterals (i.e. well plan, multiple laterals and or sidetracks).
- Differentiate slide and rotate intervals by color on the lateral
- Edit lateral and survey points by thickness and colors.
HMG Strata Log Program
- Toggle (press of a button) between MD and TVD logs (Strata Log).
- Change background color in tracks by interval to show slide depths, core depths connection locations etc.
- Correlate TVD-corrected log with up to three different offset logs. Use mouse button to see subsea depths and draw red line across correlation.
- Adds Survey Data and Survey marker with simple mouse clicks.